We are very pleased to celebrate HKR’s First Anniversary on July 1, 2022!
Thank you to our valued clients and colleagues for your support.
Here are some facts about today’s HKR:
- We have offices in 3 states: PA, NJ, and NY
- HKR attorneys are admitted in 9 states: PA, NJ, NY, MD, OH, IL, IN, WI, and GA
- HKR’s attorney roster includes experience as:
- A civil/structural engineer;
- A senior property and marine claims officer;
- In-house coverage counsel for a worldwide insurer;
- Counsel to the International Association of Special Investigative Units (IASIU);
- Counsel to the Philadelphia-area chapter of IASIU;
- Associate member of the Loss Executives Association;
- Repeated presenters at the PLRB Annual and Large Loss Conferences;
- Counsel to the Pennsylvania Auto Crime Investigators Association; and,
- A secondee to a syndicate in the London Market.
Our clients rightly demand knowledgeable, creative, and effective counsel who understand both the litigation landscape and the complex insurance marketplace. Now, more than ever, HKR is in a position to meet and exceed these demands.
We thank you for your trust, confidence and support over this past year, and we look forward to continuing to work with you.
– Horst Krekstein & Runyon LLC
This post was originally published through Horst Krekstein & Runyon’s Property in 60 Seconds Newsletter. If you would like to receive future copies of that newsletter, please contact Sean Dever at email@example.com.