Scott H. Mustin
Scott H. Mustin concentrates his practice in estate planning, estate and trust administration, and business matters. Mr. Mustin is very active in designing and implementing individual estate plans and business succession arrangements. Mr. Mustin’s practice also consists of traditional probate practice and the administration of trusts and estate. He has also provided services in connection with complex business acquisitions, dispositions, financing matters, partnership and shareholder transactions.
Mr. Mustin was a member of the law firm of Krekstein, Wolfson, Mustin & White, LLC, and previous to that, a partner in the Corporate and Tax Departments of LaBrum and Doak and Fineman Krekstein & Harris, P.C. He has practiced in the Philadelphia area for more than 43 years.
Mr. Mustin served for 12 years as a Senior Hearing Committee Member for the Pennsylvania Disciplinary Board. Mr. Mustin has also spoken several times for SCORE Philadelphia – part of a national nonprofit dedicated to entrepreneur education and the formation and success of the nation’s small businesses.
Mr. Mustin was given an “AV” rating by Martindale Hubbel, the highest rating provided by the national legal directory.
- United States Tax Court
- New York University School of Law, LLM, Taxation
- Samford University, J.D.
- The Pennsylvania State University, B.A.
- Pennsylvania Disciplinary Board, Former Senior Hearing Committee Member
- Penn Wynne Civic Association, Member and Former Director
- Penn State Alumni Association
- Philadelphia Estate Planning Council, Member
- Lower Merion Little League and Soccer Club, Former Member, Coach and Supporter