Patrick’s practice as an Associate Attorney at HKR focuses on complex, first-party coverage disputes and the defense of extracontractual suits. With a keen sense of coverage issues and the regulatory scheme applicable to insurers, Patrick regularly counsels his insurer clients via coverage opinions, litigation and the defense of bad faith litigation.
Patrick is a graduate of the University of Delaware with a BA in Political Science and earned his law degree from the Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law.
Originally from Bucks County, Patrick now resides with his wife in Media, PA. Patrick is an avid fan of Philadelphia sports, Villanova basketball and Tottenham Hotspur.
- Eastern, Middle & Western Districts of Pennsylvania
- Villanova University School of Law
- University of Delaware, BA Political Science
- “Red Flags Mean Go: The So-Called Bad Faith Set-Up Must Not Prevent A Fraud Investigation”, SIU Today (co-author, Dan Grossman), September 2019
- “How to Handle Recorded Statements”, SIU Today (co-author, Dan Grossman), September 2020